4/5 - (1 vote)
All shades of L'Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eyeshadow show:Hello people,Lorealrecently developed another color palette. This time it's a colored pencil shadow line. L'Oreal's Color Riche Le Stylo Smokey Eyeshadows are 2 in 1. That's because there's a colored pencil on one end and a mini kabuki brush on the other. Let's talk more about the product below.
L'Oréal Le Pen Smoky Wood 102 Eyeshadow
L'Oréal Le Pen Shadow Shadow Royal Graphite 114
L'Oreal Le Stylo Shaded Eyeshadow Taupe Lady 104
L'Oreal Le Stylo Smokey Eyeshadow Rauchrot 113
L'Oréal Le Pen Shadow Shadow Le Grand oder 109
L'Oreal Le Stylo Smokey Lidschatten Antique Brass 101
L'Oreal Le Stylo Glamor Khaki Smoky Eyeshadow Shadow 106
L'Oreal Le Stylo Shaded Eyeshadow Mocha Café 110
L'Oreal Le Pen Smokey Tapas Rosa Mandel 103
L'Oreal Le Stylo Aurora Sky 116 Shaded Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Lidschatten Roxo Comoties
About L'Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Shades
Create beautiful smoky eye makeup looks with the trendy metallic and matte shades of the new L'Oreal Stylo Smoky Eyeshadows! L'Oreal Paris presents Le Stylo Smoky Dual Eyeshadow Sticks with 8 foolproof shades in two finishes (matte and metallic) and a built-in designer kabuki brush. for easy, even mixing without pulling. Now you can create striking eyes without the hassle! Apply as a stick and blend with a Kabuki brush.
How to Wear L'Oreal Le Stylo Smokey Eyeshadows
1. Use the tip of the pencil to draw
2. Use the Kabuki brush to blend
L'Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows Eyeshadow Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, lauroillisine, ozoquerite, octyldodecanol, wax alba/beeswax, diesteardimonium hectorite, stearyl stearate, aluminum and calcium borosilicate, dicalcium phosphate, propylene carbonate, silicic acid, paraffin, lecithin, aluminum silicate and calcium, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid , behenic acid, tocopherol, synthetic fluoroflogopite, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, tin oxide, bht, [+/- may contain mica, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 / oxides of iron, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, ci 77742 / violet manganese, ci 77000 / aluminum powder, ci 77510 / iron and ammonium ferrocyanide, ci 77007 / overseas, ci 15850 / red lacquer 7, CI 77120 / barium sulphate, CI 77510 / iron ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / blue lacquer 1, CI 75470 / carmine , ci 77002 / aluminum hydroxide, ci 19140 / yellow lacquer 5]
Price of L'Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Shadows
S$21.90 for 1.5g in Singapore
RM65.90 per 1.5g to Malaysia
₱600.00 for 1.5 g in Philippines
₹895.00 per 1.5g in India
L'Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eyeshadow has yet to be released in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe. So far these have only been introduced to Asian markets.
Alle Farbtöne L'Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky 10 Shades Review, Swatches
The packaging is really innovative. One end is in the shade of real colored pencils. The other end has a kabuki brush for blending the eyeshadow. Both ends have separate caps. This keeps the product safe and the brush hygienic. The actual tube has gold and black tones. Also note that the stylus is retractable. Therefore, the packaging is very well designed and executed.
Formula, texture, pigmentation.
The eyeshadow sticks have a very nice smooth formula. These glide as smoothly on the skin as butter. Very silky texture. Regarding pigmentation, the darker shades are intensely pigmented. However, some lighter shades may not deposit as much pigment at once. Therefore, you will need to apply lighter shades once or twice to achieve full coverage.
L'Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eyeshadows Single Eyeshadow Description
delicate wood– Brown tone with some golden reflections.
real graphites– pure black with a matte finish.
lady mole– Real mole with silver sparkles.
smoky red– A plum color that dries almost matte.
The Grand O– Royal metallic warm yellow gold
ancient bronze– Very metallic faded light brass tone.
Khaki-Glamour– Metallic pickle green eyeshadow, very unique.
coffee mocha– A warm coffee brown with a matte finish.
pink almond– Light baby pink with lots of silver sparkles.
dawn sky– An authentic Prussian blue with a matte finish.
Finish, ease of use, staying power
As indicated in the individual color description, some shades are matte while others are metallic. I love how they can mix it up. The Kabuki brush is good for blending the color. If the kabuki brush was detachable, we would love to use it on other eyeshadows as well. The interesting thing is that these shadows can also be used as an eyeliner as long as you sharpen the tip. These have a good wear time of about 6 hours without fading on well-cared for lids. On oily eyelids, they may disappear sooner.
All said and done, this is a great launch from Loreal Paris. Incredible range of shades with a good quality product. Colored pencil shadows are much easier and more convenient for women on the go. All you have to do is apply and blend. No need to bring a pallet or anything. Also, these can be used in more than one way. Besides eyeshadow, they can also be used as an eyeliner, lip topper. Some shades like smoky red can also be used to line the lips. Overall, these crayon eyeshadows offer excellent value for money. If you like shadows, give it a try.
See More Photos, Eyeshadow Swatches L'Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows All Shades
Da esquerda para a direita – Delicate Wood, Royal Graphite, Taupe Lady, Smoked Red, Le Grand Or, Antique Brass, Glamour Khaki, Mocha Coffee, Almond Pink, Aurora Sky
Pros das shades faded L'Oreal Le Stylo
1. The packaging is all you can ask for.
2. Wide range of tones.
3. It consists of matte and metallic tones.
4. Easy to work with.
5. Mix well.
6. Decent staying power.
7. Definitely more pigmented than regular eyeshadow palettes.
8. Smudge proof and waterproof.
9. A perfect shade for active girls.
Opposites of L'Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
1. I wish there was a pointer there. So we can easily use them as an eyeliner.
1. Prepare your eyelids before eye makeup so that it lasts long.
2. Please keep the lid of the product tightly closed to prevent the crayons from drying out.
3. These are very soft, so take it easy and don't pull on your eyelids.
4. Use a good quality oil-based makeup remover to remove it completely and properly.
More from the MBF blog
- Makeup Geek Manny Mua Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
- L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 840 Nature's Blush Review, muestras
- L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Supreme Black Bewertung
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Review, Sombras, Amostras, Price
- Tour of L'Oreal Paris
- Wet n Wild Hypnotized Color Icon Unique analysis of color tones, patterns
- Wet n Wild Moonchild Color Icon Single Lidschatten Review, Muestras
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Bleached Review, Amostras
Find the full related posts in the list below:
- Todos L'Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky Eyeliner com Smudger 6 Shades Review, Swatches
- All LOLreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Review, Eyeshadow, Swatches, Prices & Details
- L'Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky Eyeliner Pencil Antique Green 209 Review, Swatches
- L'Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lippenstift Bewertung, Muestras
- L'Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession 7 Shades All Lipstick Review, Swatches
- The Entire Collection L'Oreal Paris Star Pure Reds by Color Riche Lipstick Review, Shades, Swatches, Price & Details
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick 102 Shiny Grape Fruit Review and Swatches
- Alle Just Smoky Eye Smoky Eye Pencils Bewertung de Color Bar 7, Swatches
- Überprüfung der MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Eyeshadow Sticks, Swatches
- L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 840 Nature's Blush Review, muestras